[Doggiebox] songs with the ns kit

Sion Morris sionwm at cinnamondesign.co.uk
Fri Jan 2 15:25:28 EST 2004

Hello all

Since adding the woodblock to the nskit, I've also put a tambourine and
cowbell sound on as well. There's a new song called Xris using these
sounds at:

www.cinnamondesign.co.uk/music/music.html

You can download the new kit and some others also as the db from the
new improved site. The cowbell is a bit ropey to be honest as it was
just found as an 8 bit sample on the net somewhere, so if anyone has a
better one, I'd be grateful for a copy. The cowbell sound is one of the
greatest of percussion sounds don't you think?

Really like the song using the nskit, Bal - definitely the best there
and doesn't seem to suffer much from being downsampled. Look forward to
hearing more.

> I added two new songs. #8 is done with the nskit(woodb.): great drum.
> comment is welcome.
>
> Bal.
> www.thirdson.tk

Cheers