[Doggiebox] Playing along with DoggieBox.

Ben Kennedy ben at zygoat.ca
Fri Jan 9 16:19:03 EST 2004

On 09 1 2004 at 4:10 pm -0500, Corey Knafelz wrote:

>GarageBand has software amp modelers built in. So any electric guitar that
>can send a signal should work.

Yeah I guess so.  Except that the built-in AD's are noisy and low-
resolution.  And I'm not sure how much gain they provide; in fact, I'm
almost positive that on all new macs, they expect a line-level signal.
This is at least true of my current MDD G4 (Dec 2002 vintage).

I guess GB is not targeted at pros anyhow though.