[Doggiebox] GarageBand

Ben Kennedy ben at zygoat.ca
Fri Jan 9 17:57:52 EST 2004

On 09 1 2004 at 5:54 pm -0500, Christoph wrote:

>I got to fiddle with it and its bigger brother Soundtrack at the Expo this
>week.  Of course its not the same as having it at home with my setup but
>here is my initial take:

The main reason I might be interested is the realtime guitar effects.
Any idea if these work as well as they appeared to in the keynote, and
what kind of juice they require?

I wish somebody would develop a lil piece of standalone software that
would take plugins and sit there just processing realtime guitar.  Hmm,
maybe my next project... :)

-b