[Doggiebox] GarageBand

Bret Van Horn bret at workshed.com
Fri Jan 9 18:14:14 EST 2004

Ben Kennedy wrote:
> I wish somebody would develop a lil piece of standalone software that
> would take plugins and sit there just processing realtime guitar.  Hmm,
> maybe my next project... :)
>
> -b

I'm pretty sure I'd propose marriage to you if you could produce
something like that with good sound/sample quality for the same price
point as doggiebox. My wife probably wouldn't be too happy about such a
proposal, but I have to do what I have to do in the name of rock!

My V-Amp has so much noise to it and the amp emulation isn't all that
great. A Mac-based replacement would be a complete godsend.

-Bret