[Doggiebox] songs with the ns kit

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at carlaz.com
Mon Jan 19 11:46:54 EST 2004

At 20:25 02/01/2004, Sion Morris wrote:
>Since adding the woodblock to the nskit, I've also put a tambourine and
>cowbell sound on as well. There's a new song called Xris using these sounds at:
>www.cinnamondesign.co.uk/music/music.html
>You can download the new kit and some others also as the db from the new
>improved site. The cowbell is a bit ropey to be honest as it was just
>found as an 8 bit sample on the net somewhere, so if anyone has a better
>one, I'd be grateful for a copy. The cowbell sound is one of the greatest
>of percussion sounds don't you think?

I scrounged a cowbell up somewhere to chuck into my local nskit-based
Frankenstein.  Very handy along with the woodblocks in my initial
experiments in Latinesque percussion!  I've been eyeing the Mark Walker:
Latin Drums, Latin Kit A downloadable samples for purchase from
<http://www.sampleheads.com/>. Should have a nice pallete of toys at a
reasonable price, but I haven't had the cash to snap it up just yet (and,
of course, i wouldn't be able to redistrib it if I did, though I could
write up a "recipe" in case anyone else bought the samples).

mailto:cea at carlaz.com