[Doggiebox] talking about swing

Pesji pesji at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 10 12:26:06 EDT 2004

Hi all, I'm new to the list and a real newbie in drum programming, I'm on the way of
setting up a home studio with an iMac and a Digidesign mBox running Pro Tools 6.4.

I have a stupid question I try several programming on rock beats with Doggiebox and it
works fine, my problem is to programm a blues shuffle what signature should I use ? I'm
quite lost ;o)

Any advice will be very much appreciated !

Pesji

=====
Keep the Blues alive !