[Doggiebox] Re: doubled notes issue

Dan Costello stellaswindow at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 19 17:49:42 EDT 2004

> I am in the middle of doing drum tracks for a demo (natch), and when I
> export the audio, it doubles some notes in various places throughout
> the
> song... (snip)

Any other specifics? What version of DB? What kit? How is the file set
up (any meter/tempo changes)?

I mainly use the Hemberger Stereo kit and the more recently added 70's
Ludwig kit, but also a couple other kits, and it's never done that to
me. And I've exported some pretty crazy stuff, 7/8 to 4/4, 5/4, mixed
tempos, insane triplet "scrape" fills, mixed kits (with pieces of other
kits added in), songs as long as 7 minutes, etc.

Unless someone knows exactly how to fix this, would you be willing to
send me your .dbsong file? I've got some time this afternoon-- I could
test it on my setup.  If you do send the file, be sure to send it
straight to my email address (as you can't send files via the email
list).

Cheers,
Dan