[Doggiebox] DJO the Maze and 12 bar blues

Ben Kennedy ben at zygoat.ca
Sat Jun 26 15:21:21 EDT 2004

Hey all,

I am quite behind on the list here, and hope to catch up shortly.  In the
mean time just a couple of quickie site updates:

1. Mike "The Reverend Rat" has sent in a 12-bar blues piece (with demo
mp3 and dbsong) which is now up in the library.

2. I got this message from a user the other day, which you might find
interesting: