[Doggiebox] 1C7 posted, where MTC joins MMC!

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at carlaz.com
Mon Jun 28 07:16:04 EDT 2004

Ben Kennedy wrote:
> But that's not all.  At long last and by popular demand, exporting to a
> standard MIDI file (.mid) is now available, using the new "Export MIDI
> File..." menu command.

I finally figured out why this didn't work for me: it's because I am a
f***ing idiot :)  I never mapped MIDI notes to given drum samples in the
kit I was using.  I started doing this (taking the values from Ben's
Kit) and I expect it will work better next time :)

For others messing with this, here's a link to a General Midi chart of
drum sounds: http://www.borg.com/~jglatt/tutr/gm.htm#Keys

ps - still haven't had a chance to play more with MMC, but hope to after
I get back from visiting family during the next few weeks!