[Doggiebox] Frustrated

Christoph hermiteer at itsallconnected.com
Mon Mar 1 14:35:54 EST 2004

> My 2c worth - The new version of DB is a bit confusing when you first
> start using it, but I find it quite an improvement now.

Beyond what Charlie has pointed out, I've found it a lot easier to do fills
for verses or choruses.  Assume the verse is 8 bars.  For the most part,
each bar is the same except for the last two which are fills.  I create a 1
bar section, and set it to repeat 6 times in the layout.  Then I create a
two bar fill section and put it at the end verse bars in the layout.  Voila!
8 bars with a fill at the end.

Cheers,

Christoph