[Doggiebox] pasting bug

Ben Kennedy ben at zygoat.ca
Mon Mar 1 17:40:17 EST 2004

On 29 2 2004 at 12:48 pm -0500, Tor Lillegraven wrote:

>every time I cut and paste into the new build (having seleted "all" in
>the layout section -- eg. showing the whole song) , the cursor jumps to
>the end of the song. This gets extremely annoying, cause I loose track
>of where I was (I have a small brain;) I have to scroll back to find
>where I did the pasting...

Actually, what I'm getting is that the cursor stays in the same place.
e.g. if you copy, and move your cursor so it's sitting after bar 3, and
paste a bunch of bars, the cursor remains sitting after bar 3 (the stuff
you have just pasted is now following it).

I agree, this is a bit irritating.

What should we do -- hilite (become selected) the stuff that was just
pasted?  Or have the cursor appear at its end?