[Doggiebox] greek

Tor Lillegraven Tor.Lillegraven at vg.no
Mon Mar 1 18:10:26 EST 2004

thanks for gettin back to us Ben

I`ve actually been playing with the new build all day, and as I get used
to it, I have to say its a major improvement over the last one.

At first it seemed pretty random (its still a bit buggy), but I think
the idea behind it is great.

Being able to work on just a section at a time is great, but I need to
look at the whole song at times to work it out... a great feature would
be the abilitiy to mark parts (eg. verse, chorus, etc) with color
coding, or some feature that make them instantly recognizable when you
show "all" in the layout window.

Right now it`s like greek -- my girlfirend took one look at it and said
"how can you make sense out of all those squares and circles? "

I guess the simple abilty to mark the "top" of the bars with a color and
a tag would do the trick... or the ability to have a "blank" bar that
signifies change...

Tor

Denne fotnoten bekrefter at denne e-postmeldingen ble
skannet av MailSweeper og funnet fri for virus.