[Doggiebox] greek

Mike Carlyle mcarlyle at charter.net
Mon Mar 1 18:46:06 EST 2004

This is a great idea. I second it.

I'd also like to suggest a "zoom" feature, like iPhoto uses when
displaying thumbnails. How cool would it be to be able to pinpoint your
target bar in a zoomed- out mode, then pop to 100% zoom to continue
editing.

I've mentioned the iPhoto analogy, but also think about how Illustrator
or Photoshop's Navigator windows work.