[Doggiebox] 1B4: bug fixes

Tor Lillegraven Tor.Lillegraven at vg.no
Tue Mar 2 05:20:55 EST 2004

hmmmm...I cant seem to get this version to launch at all...not even after I thrashed all my prefs. Anyone else having this problem?

Tor

>>> "Ben Kennedy" <ben at zygoat.ca> 02.03.04 3:59 >>>
Hey folks,

A new beta build is up.  This one is mainly bug fixes and refinements.
Of note:

Fixed some problems introduced in 1B3:
	* Drag from Sections to empty part of Markers list did not work under 10.2.
	* Option-drag within Sections list did not work, causing weird behaviour.
	* It was impossible to insert bars into an empty section.

And finally, a new (old?!) feature:  using keyboard shortcuts for
selecting drums finally works.  To take advantage, open a drum kit file
and assign some key shortcuts to the drums in the drum kit editor. Then,
while editing a song, pressing the corresponding key will select the
appropriate drum (or cycle through, if the same key is assigned to
several drums).

Grab at <http://www.doggiebox.com/beta/Doggiebox-1B4.zip>

Denne fotnoten bekrefter at denne e-postmeldingen ble
skannet av MailSweeper og funnet fri for virus.