[Doggiebox] Frustrated

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at carlaz.com
Tue Mar 2 05:35:05 EST 2004

Mike Carlyle wrote:
> <tangent> Ever see the site for Girlbrand guitars?, he uses terms like
> "bite" and "sting", or "fantasy"  and "reality" instead of "rhythm" and
> "lead" for his guitar pickup selectors. </tangent>

Argh.  I have a DOD "bass grunge" distortion pedal which produces good
distorted bass for the buck, but is equipped with strange grunge-kid-oid
knob labels like "More", "Juice", and "Zip" (there's another I can't
even remember) that I can never figure out the _real_ meanings of in the
moment!  I keep meaning to tape them over with useful labels like
"Master Volume", "Gain", and "Tone" :)

That's another tangent I suppose .... :)