[Doggiebox] greek

Mike Carlyle mcarlyle at charter.net
Tue Mar 2 18:18:22 EST 2004

I think that the measure number is critical to preserve. Beyond that, I
suppose anything else might be subject to widely fluctuating user
opinion. A case could be made that the instrument icons placed in the
pattern are crucial bits of information. I know that I tend to
recognize patterns as much by how they "look" as by number. Is it
possible to shrink everything except the pattern number, then have a
flyover thumbnail of the pattern?  Just a thought.