[Doggiebox] Re: Doggiebox Digest, Vol 9, Issue 2 - Confusing Interface?

Ben Kennedy ben at zygoat.ca
Wed Mar 3 14:12:28 EST 2004

On 03 3 2004 at 11:48 am -0500, Mike Listrom wrote:

>This might be the case, but could be avoided by more human mapping
>techniques.

Thanks Mike.

I am not an HI designer, though I am quite interested in the field and
will definitely try to get ahold of that book you recommend.  It sounds
like worthwhile reading.

In the mean time, if you felt like providing any substantive suggestions
which I could actually take and implement in Doggiebox, that would be helpful.