[Doggiebox] Recording Setups & the Best Bang for Your Buck

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at carlaz.com
Mon May 3 08:52:58 EDT 2004

On 02 May 2004, at 19:43, Ben Kennedy wrote:
> On 30 4 2004 at 12:49 pm -0400, Carl Edlund Anderson wrote:
>> Though I have to say: a quick hop to ebay.com shows GT2s going for
>> _much_ less than list price (a few Bass DI's but rather closer to list
>> price).  I suppose I could go through PayPal and get 'em shipped to my
>> parents in the US for pick up sometime :)
>
> Dunno if I was bidding against you Carl, but all this talk from you
> guys
> set me researching the Tech 21 stuff and I seem to have just won
> myself a
> GT2 (though I have yet to find out how much the seller wants to charge
> me
> for shipping to Canada...)

Not against me!  I was eyeing the current Ebay offerings, but there
looks to be a reasonable stream of Tech 21 stuff, and I just spent all
my money on tickets for us to visit my parents in NY.  However, with a
month or so before the trip, I'm hoping my finances will heal up enough
to allow me to make a few Stateside acquisitions to pick up when I'm
there :)

So I'd be interested to hear how the GT2 works out when you've wrestled
it up to Canada.