[Doggiebox] Apple Design Awards

Ben Kennedy ben at zygoat.ca
Mon May 10 11:46:01 EDT 2004

Hey folks,

Apple holds a competition each year called the Design Awards where
developers can enter their products for judging in a variety of
categories.  <http://designawards.apple.com/>  I want to submit an entry
for Doggiebox (the deadline is a week from today).  In doing so, I have
to answer a bunch of questions about it, and it occurred to me that some
of you might have suggestions on what to say that I haven't thought of.

In particular here are 3 questions I have to write some text for:

>Briefly state the outstanding design features of your contest entry. (For
>example: what's unique? what's super cool? what is particularly noteworthy?)*
>
>Describe your contest entry's target users (i.e. who uses your product,
>what is their occupation, work environment, workflow, etc.)*
>
>Explain what you have done to make your contest entry better on Mac OS X
>when compared with it's counterparts or competition on other platforms.*

In case anyone has any great lines that I could work in to any of these,
feel free to drop em to me off-list. :)