[Doggiebox] 1C3: Recipes and faster kits

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at carlaz.com
Thu May 13 08:03:22 EDT 2004

Ben Kennedy wrote:
> Hmmm... I see what you mean.  It seems this is only the case with the
> Percussion Kit, though.  The other half dozen kits all appear to use .aif
> file extensions.  I hadn't played with the Percussion Kit yet so I didn't
> reailse the issue there.

Yeah, and I hadn't played with anything _except_ the percussion kit yet,
so I hadn't realized the Rock Kit had handy file extensions ;)  I
suppose this is a reminder also that we'd have to keep an eye on
possible future upgrades/changes to the way GB organizes things ....

Good idea -- I'll give FileInfo 1.3 a spin <http://www.panix.com/~shopsinm/>