[Doggiebox] Vintage 70s Ludwig Kit vII

Sion Morris sionwm at cinnamondesign.co.uk
Mon Nov 1 06:27:34 EST 2004

Hi David

Thanks for taking the time to improve on your Ludwig db - I've had a
quick mess about and like the refinements a lot. I think you've hit on
a good combination of drum sequences and subtle alternate sounds that
really give it a that 'real drummer' sound. The ns-kit is good for a
clean professional polished result, but lacks the 'human' quality your
kit has I think. Suits my needs perfectly.

Any chance of some tambourine shakes? I know you've got one there ;-) A
left and a right shake would be good - to be able to keep in time with
the beat. Thats the only improvement I can think of.

Will be posting an effort using the kit soon.

Cheers

Sion Morris