[Doggiebox] Re: Carl's wish list

Dan Costello stellaswindow at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 10 14:54:40 EST 2004

> I was just wondering recently about assigning keyboard keys to
> different
> sections from the play list, so you could sort of build a play list
> from
> a stock of pre-defined Sections on the fly...

A lot of more complex USB controllers (such as game pads) act as
keyboards anyway-- you assign letters to the controller's buttons, and
then assign tasks to the letters. So I would think assigning a button
on a keyboard for this function would be no different... What is the
Behringer 1010? A MIDI footboard?

Dan Costello