[Doggiebox] Vintage 70s Ludwig Kit vII

Sion Morris sionwm at cinnamondesign.co.uk
Thu Nov 11 08:33:02 EST 2004

Hi David

Thanks - will look forward to that.

I've posted some new songs on my site using both original and the new
Ludwig Kit.:

http://www.cinnamondesign.co.uk/music/music.html

See what you think.  I used the bass drum from the original kit on both
though - sounded a bit fuller and punchier. I also changed the hi hat
prefs so that the sounds didn't cancel the previous sound as it made a
bit of an un-natural sound That aside, I think I prefer the sound of
the new set although the first is slightly more flexible as the sounds
are purer. There's a definite sense that they were recorded in
different places - a bit of wall echo in vii. Trash cymbal is great and
also the 'rim shot' snare. Keep up the good work!

Sion