[Doggiebox] New beta posted - Doggie 1E3

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at carlaz.com
Thu Nov 18 18:29:21 EST 2004

On 16 Nov 2004, at 04:37, Ben Kennedy wrote:
> 	• Zooming level can now be controlled on a per-bar basis, like in the
> 1D1 demo build (July).  Zoom operations will apply to selected bars, or
> if none are selected, then all visible bars.  Zoom is now also saved
> to disk.

I've given the new version a quick spin now (though only a quick spin)
-- the feature above I find surprisingly handy.  I mean, I expected it
would be handy, but it actually makes things nicer than I anticipated.
It's somehow more comfy grabbing a section and zooming in to tweak bits
than I anticipated.

Though I still await the ability to select individual divisions within
a bar, so as to grab that fill in beats 3 and 4 to copy into some other
part of some other bar (Yeah, I know, suggesting features right after
getting a shiny new build ... but hey :)