[Doggiebox] DB icon/image handling?

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at carlaz.com
Wed Oct 20 13:18:44 EDT 2004

On 20 Oct 2004, at 14:50, Carl Edlund Anderson wrote:
> And I gotta say I'm
> having real difficulty making icons that look as good as Mike's
> (color-coded shapes with numbers are very handy for multiple-velocity
> kits).  I sit there staring in Photoshop, trying to capture the look
> and
> feel, and the results always turn out ugly!

Actually, I've now noticed that even when I copy some of Mike's icons
out of the kit and then re-import them, they look uglier in the
interface, even without my having edited them.  Ben, what does DB do
with images used as icons?  Are there any tips in terms of size, etc.
that would help DB handle images at its best?