[Doggiebox] Yet another nskit song

Charlie the_lonely_sea at iinet.net.au
Sun Apr 3 09:55:21 EDT 2005

I think the practice with Mixing/ Mastering is certainly paying
dividends - the guitars mesh perfectly.

All I can say about the drums is that I didn''t notice them.  I started
off listening to them to see if I could pick the DB influence, but had
to regularly drag myself back into concentrating on them.  The were
just part of the song and seemed very natural.

Excellent results.

(and FWIW, I prefer your vocals on Come Alive to the vocal on this -
Other peoples MMV)

Cheers

Charlie