[Doggiebox] Yet another nskit song

Mike Carlyle mcarlyle at charter.net
Sun Apr 3 17:27:16 EDT 2005

Like I've said before... not noticing the drum tracks is the best
possible compliment.

As for the vocals, I'm very torn. Most people have been giving me
similar feedback. I posted a link to the songs on the Fender Discussion
Page and, if I had to guage the results, they'd be overwhelmingly in
favor of Kevin NOT singing anymore.

He's a failry good lyricist. I don't know if I am. I'd feel a little
funny singing words that I wrote.