[Doggiebox] Another song, this time with the Ludwig II kit

Mike Carlyle mcarlyle at charter.net
Mon Apr 11 18:56:28 EDT 2005

No time shifting. This is pretty much your kit as posted. Other than
playing with colored icons, I didn't do much to it other than make some
volume adjustments inside of Doggiebox.

As for hearing the kick in isolation... that would have been a great
idea. The thing is, the post processing I applied was to the exported
song, not to the individual sounds. I applied some eq that reduced the
boominess of the kick in the exported song file. I also applied some
limiting to that same file to "maximize" the file before building on
it.

If I treat individual sounds (a great idea, just not one I've had time
for yet) I'll be sure to share.