[Doggiebox] Exporting Individual Sounds

Corey Knafelz corey.knafelz at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 19:46:01 EDT 2005

On Apr 11, 2005, at 3:56 PM, Mike Carlyle wrote:

> If I treat individual sounds (a great idea, just not one I've had time
> for yet) I'll be sure to share.

I think it would be incredibly useful to export instruments (drums,
cymbals, etc.) as individual files. I almost always apply some type of
processing (eq, compression, etc.) to the files when I import them into
ProTools. It would be super hot to apply different parameters of
processing to the instruments as if they were recorded live as separate
tracks.

Sorry if this has been mentioned before. Sometimes I only quickly
glance at the list.