[Doggiebox] Re: Another song, this time with the Ludwig II kit

Sion Morris sionwm at cinnamondesign.co.uk
Tue Apr 12 10:47:19 EDT 2005

This is the best songI've heard of yours to date, Mike. I'm glad you've
been encouraged to take up the vocals - you really have no reason to
worry about them at all.  Perhaps the parts of your voice you dont like
are the parts the rest of us see as character and flavour :-).

Although I liked Come Alive and Tillatoba a lot, Flowchart or me is way
ahead of these - and not just because I'm a fan of David Holloway's kit
either. Its got that fresh 'just recorded straight' sound and the
lyrics are way better too. Flowchart-go-kart - inspired!

A simple cheery unpretentious song with something to say and bags of
personality.

Keep it up!

Sion Morris
Liverpool