[Doggiebox] Exporting Individual Sounds

Mike Carlyle mcarlyle at charter.net
Tue Apr 12 18:58:16 EDT 2005

For me, Doggiebox is it. It's my drummer. There's not reason not to use
it this way as far as I'm concerned. If I put enough time into it, I
can get some pretty good and realistic sounding tracks.

Ben... please don't ever consider the product as less than a
full-fledged, pro level sequencer!
I don't know what I'd do without it at this point.