[Doggiebox] Re: Another song, this time with the Ludwig II kit

Sion Morris sionwm at cinnamondesign.co.uk
Wed Apr 13 05:02:33 EDT 2005

I think your right about seeming nasal - but that's not a bad thing.
Mine is also basically nasal and If I'm honest I'm not to happy about
that either - but I think its different when its not your own voice
you'r listening to. Your voice wouldn't be suitable for sone songs
perhaps, but miles better than an ordinary 'pure' voice in many others.
Excellent or straightup songs from the heart - Bob Dylan being an
extreme example.

Cheers

Sion