[Doggiebox] Another song, this time with the Ludwig II kit

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at carlaz.com
Tue Apr 19 08:32:46 EDT 2005

On 10/04/2005 17:28, Mike Carlyle wrote:
> This is my second attempt at vocals. I was pushed into singing by some
> positive influences by my friends at the Fender Discussion Page. I'm
> still not entirely comfortable with my voice, but I guess it's better
> than waiting for my unreliable singer friend to show up.
> http://webpages.charter.net/mcarlyle/images/flowchart.mp3

Sounds great to me.  Your voice might not get you Pavarotti's job :) but
who's would?  The vocals suit the kinda straight-ahead yet laid-back
rock vibe of "Come Alive" and "Flowchart" to a T.  I won't pick a
favorite between the two songs, but I think their different tempos and
feels complement each other well.  Double A-side 7", I reckon :)

mailto:cea at carlaz.com