[Doggiebox] Heeere's 1E9!

Charlie the_lonely_sea at iinet.net.au
Tue Apr 26 09:47:23 EDT 2005

Ben

Looks good after the first 5 minutes play...

A minor point, if you open a song and then open the Song inspector, the
focus is on the song inspector rather than back in the song window,
consequently, if you hit the space bar (intending to play the song),
you either get a new beat in the bar you were last in, delete the beats
per minute indicator or add a bar ( it seems random what it actually
does, but I haven't done too much looking)

Its a bit confusing (you can always use the MS line, it's a feature,
not a bug).

It's past my bed time now, so I'll have another play later tomorrow

Cheers

Charlie