[Doggiebox] Heeere's 1E9!

Sage sage at gypsycaravan.com
Wed Apr 27 13:24:49 EDT 2005

I haven't touched the inspector window yet, but as long as I can still
change time signature inside a song (Switching back and forth between
4/4 and 3/4 every other bar, for instance), it should be fine.  I'm
pleased with the other improvements so far.

I would like to request that a velocity slider be added to the main
window.  Currently you can change the velocity of a note by
right-clicking it and adjusting the slider that pops up.  I would like
to see a slider in the main window that sets the velocity of new notes
as they are created.