[Doggiebox] Heeere's 1E9!

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at carlaz.com
Thu Apr 28 07:04:45 EDT 2005

Man, I'm so bummed I haven't had a chance to take the new DB for a spin
yet -- but this coming weekend is a 3-day in the UK, so I think I should
get the chance then :)

Meanwhile, I have to ask:  Ben, have you had a Devel copy of Tiger to
play with and see if DB works on it?  I don't know much about it, but
have heard there are some Quicktime architecture changes in Tiger and I
wondered if DB used any underlying audio stuff that might have been
moved around in Tiger ....?

On 27/04/2005 18:24, Sage wrote:
> I would like to request that a velocity slider be added to the main
> window.  Currently you can change the velocity of a note by
> right-clicking it and adjusting the slider that pops up.  I would like
> to see a slider in the main window that sets the velocity of new notes
> as they are created.

Does this slider feature currently adjust the _volume_ of the given
sample, or is it already clever enough to know that a given "drum" might
have multple samples at multiple velocities and can figure out and reset
the sample to use by ... hmm, like checking the MIDI velocity setting as
configured in the kit editor?

mailto:cea at carlaz.com