[Doggiebox] keys question

Christopher Evans xtopherev at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Apr 28 16:22:54 EDT 2005

Hi everyone I am new to doggiebox and the list. I have a
question/observation about keys for selecting drums, I want to know
whether this is normal.

If I open a new song, add some bars and have a drumkit selected, then
change kits the keys continue to call up the sounds/symbols for the
first kit, ignoring any keys for the second. If I save, close and
reopen, the keys for the second kit then start to operate as they
should.

also

if I assign different keys to variants of one drum I cannot move
directly between them, for example if I assign "a" to accent on the
snare and "r" to rimshot, if I chose accent I can only get the
rimshot by going to another drum, then pressing r, I can't go from
one to the other direct.

I am using version 1E9

Chris