[Doggiebox] 70sLudwigKitXXX

Sion Morris sionwm at cinnamondesign.co.uk
Thu Aug 25 09:23:37 EDT 2005

Great new kit David

You're right - Its like an improved vi kit - which is good for me as
I've been veering back to that one lately. You've added loads of
imaginative additions which adds to the 'real drummer' result. I
think some of your ideas should be taken up by others who are
thinking of constructing a kit.

Thanks for taking the time to do this and for remembering about my
request for the tambourine L & R hits too - fits really well in the kit.

Like the Cutouts tracks especially the third. Actually this goes back
to something someone else said a few weeks ago on the list - that a
real live drummer plays like a (musical) instrument - responding to
the other musicians throuought the track.

Nice logo for the cutouts too!

A half-finished demo is on my site using viii (in conjunction with a
retro yamaha keyboard drum sound!)

Cheers

Sion Morris
Liverpool