[Doggiebox] 70sLudwigKitXXX

David Holloway davidh at slugworth.com
Thu Aug 25 13:52:29 EDT 2005

thanks for the feedback sion.  i really like your demo recording.  i
especially like the way you move the drum sound forward and backward
in the mix.  i reminds me of the famous drummer saying...  "dynamics
man, dynamics."  i need to do more of that in my own playing.

the cutouts logo was designed by david king.  david did a lot of
great early punk logo work, the broken rekids logo, crass record
label, raining house, etc.  he also played drums for the sleeping
dogs a post-punk / experimental group from the 70s/80s.

here's his website:

    http://www.davidanthonyking.com/illustration/

if you need any logos done, he's the man!

david.