[Doggiebox] 1.3 beta build 1E12 posted!

Ben Kennedy ben at zygoat.ca
Tue Dec 6 11:46:25 EST 2005

Charlie wrote at 7:01 PM (+0800) on 12/6/05:

>First thing I noticed is that the variations on the Drums are
>missing  - no triangle to pick the different types of Snare etc....

Oh no, you're right!  That's a bit of a problem.  I've now fixed that
for the next build.  In the mean time, here is a fix for anyone who
doesn't mind getting their hands only slightly dirty:

0. un-zip the file attached to this message (ZDBSongDocument.nib).
1. right-click on Doggiebox.app and choose Show Package Contents.
2. open the Contents folder.
3. open the Resources folder (inside Contents).
4. open the English.lproj folder (inside Resources).
5. drag the new ZDBSongDocument.nib which you unzipped into the
English.lproj folder, replacing the original ZDBSongDocument.nib that's
already there.
6. re-launch Doggiebox, and the variation triangle thingies should be back.

Thanks for pointing this out!

>On a positive note, I like the return to the fold of selecting
>complete bars by default -  also, the new layout looks good.

Cool, good to hear!