[Doggiebox] about 1E12

Håkon Pettersen haakon.pettersen at bluezone.no
Sat Dec 24 11:23:57 EST 2005

Hi there,

Two things appeared instantly as I'm trying out the newest beta.  If
I have one bar of 4/4, the inspector showes the numbers 4 and 4, and
these numbers are possible to highlight, but it's not possible to
edit numbers by numpad, I would like that. (theoreticly, every second
bar with 12/8 and 3/4 is a lot of klicking on those arrows).
Second, I have assigned some keyboard shortcuts to the ns kit, and if
I want to switch between open and closed hihat (good thing this is
possible without having to go throug another drum first! :) the
"velocity" returns to the lowest every time I switch.  It would be
nice if it returned to the previous "velocity".  I'm quite exited
about the next full build, I'm totally dependent on, and addicted to
Doggiebox:)

Haakon