[Doggiebox] doggiebox -> reason

Scott Kerr guitariu at telus.net
Tue Feb 1 23:13:34 EST 2005

Here's the file with all of the 1/4, 1/8 and 16th note, as well as some
32nd note permutations of the Carmine Appice book "Realistic Rock'.
Great practice tool for those into drums, I find it cool to loop the
sections and jam along until I'm tired. I apologize in advance for not
really labelling/categorizing the riffs that well. Hopefully this
helps, guys! (hahahah Great for Rock, Punk & metal...) I'm probably
going to program some cool Dream Theater tunes and whatnot, maybe some
deftones and some maiden, just 'cause I'd love to learn to play some of
that stuff (PLUS!! Jamtrax!!) hahahaha

Anyhoo, hope this helps!

http://www.guitarius.net/RealisticRock.dbsong