[Doggiebox] A glitch in IE5?

adrian.delso at btopenworld.com adrian.delso at btopenworld.com
Fri Feb 4 05:51:23 EST 2005

Hokay, this is what happens:
I've got a new (unsaved) Song open;
I click on the "Drum Kit" button, (for reasons I can't quite recall - I think to assign keyboard shortcuts);
the Finder window with all the kits opens and ...that's all she wrote.
Almost all the dropdowns are greyed out; clicking on my original Song to make it the active window again just gives a warning tone, and
in the end I have no option but to Force Quit, in today's instance, losing a complete Song structure of 100+ bars for a collaboration, I'm long overdue on.

Am I doing something I should have spotted in the Help manual? If so, can someone please give me the page number!

Thanks,

atb

Angry Adrian!