[Doggiebox] Relevance of time signature?

Håkon Pettersen haakon.pettersen at tiscali.no
Thu Feb 10 15:53:27 EST 2005

Hi,  I'm a music studen myself, and I would find it anoying if not
possible to create spesific time signatures,  I have attached one of my
songs (I'm kind of proud of it, if I may say, and don't know how to
share it otherwise :) (don't know if its possible to attach to the
list)  anyhow,  it shows that i use different timesignatures,  I guess
what I mean to say is that i love the timesignature "thing" (poor
english vocabulary:)

Håkon