[Doggiebox] new user

Scott Kerr guitariu at telus.net
Sat Feb 19 22:40:39 EST 2005

Hey Paul, I hope you enjoy Doggiebox... Great software, I find it to
really be helping my creativity, and inspiration seeing as how it's
sooo quick to put patterns together!. There are a shortcoming or two,
but hey it's still totally worth it to 'workaround' those...
If we could get velocity changes, that would be AWESOME!  DB's still my
fave sequencing software to date, I used to use a Roland XP50, but
THAT's kinda limiting in comparison, and since i got DB it's been over
in the corner collecting dust hahaha!

Anyways, here's my latest Doggiebox creation, lemme know what you
think, OK (As you can tell I'm a guitarist...And yes, DB has fallen
into the wrong hands!)
The Ludwig Kit Kicks ASS! Man, that's killer (Ghost notes Rock!), I
just need to start putting a bit more time into my sequences, get 'em a
bit more realistic, y'know? OK Rant over...

  *Crawls back to hole*

http://www.guitarius.net/mylilvortex.mp3