[Doggiebox] Happy new year, with 1E6

Ben Kennedy ben at zygoat.ca
Tue Jan 25 17:40:05 EST 2005

On 21 1 2005 at 6:54 pm -0500, Jim Mack wrote:

>I am seriously excited about trying out the new beta(s) but since 1E5
>I have been having sync problems with all my old dbsong's from 1C13.
>The beats will progressively fall out of sync as the song plays
>through.

Hey Jim,

This is the first I've heard of this.  Have you checked to be sure that
the master tempo slider is actually at 100%?  If you double-click it, it
will jump to exactly the middle.  I suspect there may be some issues
where the master tempo is set slightly off (e.g. 99.8%) but it is not
properly reflected in the little slider.

If this does not solve the problem, can you send me some test material
(e.g. a dbsong) where this is manifest and tell me what to do to
demonstrate it?

>Also, I am in 1E6 I am having problems getting the cursor to properly
>place a beat where I want it. If I click on the first beat of a
>measure, the beat appears 6 beats away in either direction. Kinda
>bizarre.

Yeah, I'm on top of that for the next build, thanks. :)