[Doggiebox] Hello All

Scott Kerr guitariu at telus.net
Sun Jan 30 01:44:09 EST 2005

hey there, I'm new to the list, just thought I'd say hello.

So far, so good since I bought Doggiebox. I'm extremely happy with it,
BUT... lol

I have a question or 2; Any Ideas on 1/4 note triplets, or do you do it
the 'hard' way and create an odd-time measure with a different tempo to
approximate it?
Also, how about other odd-time groupings like 5:4, 7:4, etc... Does one
pretty much do the same thing?
Last Question, anyone have any ideas on approximating a 'swung' feel?

At any rate, here's my site, http://www.guitarius.net and in
particular, here's my link to my newest tunes (2005) All done with
doggiebox, so check it out, and lemme know what you think...
http://homepage.mac.com/scottkerr1/FileSharing6.html

Thanks for your time, happy drumming...