recording software? (was Re: [Doggiebox] a couple of recent observations)

Mike Carlyle mcarlyle at charter.net
Wed Mar 9 18:41:03 EST 2005

I've used Deck and Cubase LE.

I prefer each for different reasons. Cubase is more full featured and
"modern" in terms of being up to speed with 24 and 32 bit recording
formats in addition to Deck's 16 bit limit. I also like it's browser
and the ability to attach notes to projects that can help me remember
which mic's I used and stuff like that.

I like Deck for it's honesty and purity.