Ludwig v2>v3 suggestions (was Re: [Doggiebox] samples vs. velocity changes)

David Holloway davidh at slugworth.com
Thu Mar 10 16:44:15 EST 2005

there's no reason not to have it both ways.  i think it should be
pretty easy for me to offer colorized versions of the icons.  i use
adobe illustrator to do my icons so it should be pretty easy to color
things up a little.

and if i run out of time i'd be happy to send out a copy of the
illustrator document and people can tweak and color to their heart's
content.

cheers,
david.