Ludwig v2>v3 suggestions (was Re: [Doggiebox] samples vs. velocity changes)

Mike Carlyle mcarlyle at charter.net
Thu Mar 10 19:36:56 EST 2005

I have a lot of respect for your desire to mimic standard notation in
Doggiebox. On the other hand, step-sequencing rhythms in any computer
program is simply different that writing things on paper. The two
experiences are not even remotely connected.

Use the best possible UI tools to make the job of sequencing patterns
as efficient and effective as possible. For me, it's not romance...
it's practicality.